The buttocks are an important part of our body, but most people often know and pay more attention to facial care, but do not know that the buttocks need to be maintained, or that they are easy to ignore buttock care.
In fact, the hips are closely related to our health. The waist and hips are located in the lower part of the human body. They are called the "cold and wet stagnation zone of the human body by Chinese medicine, and the upper connecting veins, lumbar spine, and sciatic nerve.
What are the benefits of hip care? Let's take a look.
1. Promote blood circulation and protect abdominal health.
Sedentary exercise is a common cause of poor blood circulation and congestion in the buttocks. Butt care also has the effect of removing moisture and turbidity accumulated in the pelvic area and maintaining the health of women's abdomen.
2. Dredge Yang Qi and improve blood stasis.
The buttocks have Yang channels such as Du Meridian, Bladder Meridian, Gallbladder Meridian, etc. Taking care of the buttocks can not only dredge Du Meridian, Sun Meridian, Shaoyang Meridian, supplement Yang Qi, relieve dysmenorrhea, poor menstrual blood and other problems. Can also relieve discomfort such as waist soreness.
3. Eliminate toxins, nourish buttocks skin.
The area where a woman's buttocks are closely connected to the abdomen and waist. Taking care of the buttocks helps expel excess fat and toxins from the abdomen and groin. It also promotes metabolism and thus tightens and refines the buttocks skin.
4. Improve body shape and physical fitness.
Having firm buttocks is not only possible through exercise, but proper buttock care during exercise is also conducive to concentrating belly, waist and thigh cruising fat, lifting up to tighten buttocks muscles and shaping sexy curls Hips.
5. Protect the yang and warm the uterus. As traditional Chinese medicine said, "qi and blood will congeal when cold, but not painful", nursing the buttocks can benefit qi and help yang, dispel cold and relieve pain, prevent and reduce the formation of sciatica, hemorrhoids and so on. It can improve blood circulation in women's pelvic cavity, prevent and improve gynecological diseases.
6. Improve the coldness, warm the palace to help pregnancy.
There are many important points hidden in the connection between the waist and the buttocks. Care of the buttocks can activate the acupoints of the buttocks, promote blood circulation and contraction of the vagina, and improve the phenomenon of female coldness. At the same time, the massage and massage of the Ba liu points on the waist can also improve the symptoms of the posterior position of the uterus, "golden cold", and create a "good pregnancy" internal environment.
What is the principle of hip therapy?
The key to buttock therapy is to use the effects of essential oils and medicinal oils, combined with muscle massage, detoxification, and acupuncture to expel the moisture and cold accumulated by the buttocks for a long time, and dredge the sparse acupoints in this part, so that the blood circulation is smoother.